Walnut Hill Townhouses for Sale - Ardmore, PA
Walnut Hill is a small townhome community built in Ardmore in the 1980s.
- Excellent location near Ardmore, Havertown and Wynnewood centers and very close to the Wynnewood Road Stop of the Norristown High Speed Line (NHSL). The NHSL provides access to 69th St in Upper Darby. One can then take the Market-Frankford Line, also known as the 'El', into Philadelphia.
- Though the development is located on busy Wynnewood Road, the homes sit well back from the entrance providing privacy and lowering traffic noise.
- The price, price per square foot and taxes are well below the median values for townhomes in Lower Merion and Haverford Townships making these homes an excellent value
- The landscaping in the development and the homes themselves are quite attractive
- A fair number of these homes do not have basements, lowering the amount of storage space
- Most homes do not have an associated garage, though some do. Units have assigned parking spaces in the parking lot. There is no nearby street parking
- Ardmore Train Station: 5 Minutes Drive
- Suburban Square: 6 Minutes
- Wynnewood Shopping Center, Whole Foods, Wynnewood Train Station: 5 Minutes
Walnut Hill Quick Facts
|Address: 731 Wynnewood Rd, Ardmore, PA 19003
|Price Range (thousands): $240 - $325
|Bedrooms: 2 - 3
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 31
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 31
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 1505 - 2248
|Type of Organization / Association: Condo
|Approximage HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $340 - $405
|Years Built Range: 1983 - 1985
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Parking Facilities: Lot
Search Walnut Hill townhouses below!