Rockledge, PA Homes for Sale

Search Rockledge homes for sale below! There are approximately 750 single family residences in Rockledge Boro. The approximate break down of these homes by type is 67% single detached homes, 28% twins and 5% townhouses. There are 20 - 25 sales per year in Rockledge Boro. The median sale price has been in the low $190s through the first 7 months of 2015. Single detached homes are about 65% of the market and twins are the other 35%. There has been no recent new construction.  More about Rockledge homes

Rockledge Borough Real Estate Listings October 16, 2021
1
Listed
30
Avg. DOM
$283.08
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$299,500
Med. List Price
1 Property

 

Rockledge Real Estate Statistics

2013

Properties Sold: 12
Median Price: $197k
Single Detached Homes: 8
Twins: 4

2014

Properties Sold: 23
Median Price: $195k
Single Detached Homes: 14
Townhouses: 1
Twins: 8

The information being provided by Bright MLS is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Bright MLS. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach Realtors is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach Realtors, a broker participant of Bright MLS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.

The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.

Copyright 2021 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.