Rebel Hill Townhouses - Wayne, PA
Rebel Hill is a large community of medium sized townhouses built in the early 1990s.
- The median price and price per square foot of homes in this development are slightly below those of other townhouses in Radnor and Tredyffrin-Easttown School Districts. The monthly HOA fee of $95 is well below the median but does not include exterior maintenance of the home as many others do.
- The proximity of the Blue Route (Rte 476) and the Philadelphia Expressway (Rte. 76) to the development lowers commuting time and increases convenience.
- All units have a deck and some have 2 or a deck and a patio.
- There isn't much space between units. It feels a bit crowded.
- The development sits up on a hill and there is a grade on the access roads leading in. This could be a problem in bad weather.
- Bryn Mawr Center: 11 Minutes Drive
- Wayne Center: 13 Minutes
- King of Prussia Mall: 10 Minutes
- Conshohocken Center: 8 Minutes
Rebel Hill Quick Facts
|Address: Timothy Cir, Wayne, PA 19087
|Price Range (Thousands): $335 - $425
|Bedrooms: 2 - 4
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 199
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 199
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 1608 - 2772
|Type of Organization / Association: HOA
|Approximate HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $95
|Years Built Range: 1993 - 1995
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Parking Facilities: Garage, Driveway