Penns Preserve Townhouses - Newtown Square, PA
Penns Preserve is a medium sized townhouse development in Newtown Square built by Ed Weingartner from 1998 to 2007.
- The development borders 37 acres of protected preserve and beyond that is Ridley State Park. Plenty of green space between units.
- Attractive and functional layout on the first floor with the kitchen open to all of the living space. A large deck is accessed from the kitchen
- Most of the units have finished basements with walk-outs. In some cases, there's a patio of the basement underneath the first floor deck
- Garages are 2 car and attached.
- Master bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Some have 2 walk-in closets
- Exteriors are stucco. Some owners have had to have it remediated.
- The development borders busy West Chester Pike (Rte. 3). When outside, one can hear traffic noise from some units but not when inside.
- No common amenities such as a clubhouse or pool.
- Newtown Square Center, Whole Foods: 9 Minutes Drive
- West Chester Center: 12 Minutes
- Ridley Creek State Park: 6 Minutes
- Center City Philadelphia: 40 Minutes
- Lincoln Financial Field (Eagles), Citizens Bank Park (Baseball): 32 Minutes
Penns Preserve Quick Facts
|Address: Whispering Brooke Dr, Newtown Square, PA 19073
|Price Range (Thousands): $425 - $600
|Bedrooms: 3 - 4
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 91
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 91
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 1828 - 4636
|Type of Organization / Association: HOA
|Approximate HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $235
|Years Built Range: 1998 - 2007
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Parking Facilities: Garage