The Hermitage Townhouses - Bryn Mawr, PA
The Hermitage was built in the 1980s. It comprises 107 homes.
- The architect and builder did an excellent job of blending the development with the surrounding area. Quite seamless
- Though this is a townhouse community, privacy of individual units is good. These homes are in pods of 2 or 3 with common walls shared by adjacent units. It's difficult from the yard or interior of any home to detect the presence of an adjoining home
- There is significant green space between units and in common areas.
- The Hermitage is located in the highly regarded Lower Merion School District.
- These townhouses are among the largest on the Main Line at up to 5400 square feet.
- Some units have their own in-ground pools, quite unusual in a townhouse development
- Most of the homes in the development are 2 stories, but there are some 3 story and ranch homes as well, serving a variety of needs.
- Homes in this development are expensive as townhouses go, ranging from $600k - $1200k in price.
- HOA fees are high for a townhouse development at up to $990/month.
- Other than a tennis court or 2, the development no community amenities such as a clubhouse or pool. The basic services of lawn care, snow removal and common area maintenance are provided
- Bryn Mawr Center: 8 Minutes Drive
- Gladwyne Center: 6 Minutes
- Conshohocken Center: 10 Minutes
- Philadelphia Country Club: 5 Minutes
Hermitage Quick Facts
|Address: 1060 Broadmoor Rd, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
|Price Range (thousands): $400k - $1200k
|Bedrooms: 2 - 5
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 107
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 107
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 2631 - 5355
|Type of Organization / Association: HOA
|Approximage HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $950 - $1000
|Years Built Range: 1981 - 1987
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Included Amenities: Swimming Pool (Some Units), Tennis
|Parking Facilities: Garage, Driveway