Chapel Hill Single Homes - Paoli, PA
Chapel Hill is a development of 55 single homes in Paoli, PA. built by Chapel Hill Construction, a collaboration between the principals of the Nolen Companies and Vaughan and Sautter builders. Construction is nearing completion currently in October of 2018.
- These homes have enough interior square footage (2700 - 3500) for a family but are not so large as to feel oversized to a couple.
- Lots are minimal in size and are the same for all units in the development. This allows all lawn care including shrubs to be taken care of by the homeowner's association. Gutters and downspouts are maintained as well
- High quality materials and worksmanship are evident throughout. Elevators are an available option and master bedrooms can be on the first or second floor. First floor ceilings are almost 10 feet in height.
- There is attractive common area green space and a walking trail adjacent to the development
- If you're looking for a single family home with land for a garden or other use, then this is not the development for you.
- These homes are expensive at between $875k and $1.35M
- Though lawn care and snow removal are included in the HOA, exterior maintenance of the home itself is up to the homeowner.
- Paoli Center: 4 Minutes Drive
- Paoli Rail Station: 4 Minutes
- Malvern Center: 5 Minutes
- Waynesborough Country Club: 5 Minutes
- Malvern Prep: 4 Minutes
Chapel Hill Quick Facts
|Address: Chapel Hill Circle, Paoli, PA 19301
|Price Range (Thousands): $875 - $1,350
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 0
|Number of Single Homes: 55
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 55
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 2720 - 3520
|Type of Organization / Association: HOA
|Approximate HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $395
|Years Built Range: 2017 - 2020
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Parking Facilities: Garage, Driveway
|Builder/Developer: Chapel Hill Construction