Applebrook Townhouses - Malvern, PA
Applebrook is a medium sized development of 66 homes built by Pohlig Builders from 2000 to 2004.
- The development is beautifully landscaped with lovely plantings of trees, shrubs and flowers throughout. There's a rustic feeling here.
- The high ceilings on all floors, including the basement, large windows and the substantial interior square footage provide a pleasant feeling of spaciousness
- Some homes border the Applebrook Golf Course.
- The stone, siding and stucco exteriors have an attractive, classic look
- Buildings are 2 stories rather than 3, as many townhouses are. This limits the amount of stair climbing. There are some units with first floor master bedrooms
- Most properties have a cement or flagstone patio off the family room. Even though you're fairly close to your neighbors, the landscaping makes it feel private when one is outside
- These properties are on the high end of the townhouse price range
- There is some stucco on the exterior of these homes and at least one required remediation
- Malvern Center: 8 Minutes Drive
- Paoli Center: 9 Minutes
- Paoli Rail Station: 10 Minutes
- Center City Philadelphia: 45 Minutes Drive.
- 30th Station Philadelphia: 28 Minutes on Express Train from Paoli Station
Applebrook Quick Facts
|Address: Applebrook Dr, Malvern, PA 19355
|Price Range (Thousands): $775 - $1050
|Bedrooms: 3 - 4
|Number of Twins: 63
|Number of Townhomes: 1
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 66
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 3196 - 6202
|Type of Organization / Association: HOA
|Approximate HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $575 - $625
|Years Built Range: 2000 - 2004
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Parking Facilities: Garage, Driveway