116 Ardmore Ave Townhouses for Sale - Ardmore, PA
116 Ardmore Ave is a small development of 14 townhomes built in 1974.
- Outstanding walkability to shops and restaurants of Ardmore and Suburban Square. The Ardmore Train Station is close as well.
- Children attend highly regarded Lower Merion Schools
- Prices of units and price per square foot are under the median for Lower Merion. Taxes are low as well. These homes are a very good value
- The development is adjacent to a park with a playground and playing fields
- The units are fairly small at 1150 feet or less.
- There are no garages though there is a parking lot
- Units have basement laundries
- Suburban Square and Ardmore Train Station: 10 Minutes Walk
- Wynnewood Shopping Center, Whole Foods: 7 Minutes Drive
- Center City Philadelphia: 35 Minutes Drive, 40 Minutes by Train
116 Ardmore Ave Fast Facts
|Address: 116 Ardmore Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003
|Price Range (thousands): $200 - $215
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 14
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 14
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 1144
|Type of Organization / Association: Condo
|Approximage HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $200
|Years Built Range: 1974
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Parking Facilities: Driveway, Street
Search 116 Ardmore Ave townhouses below!