10 Llanfair Townhouses for Sale - Ardmore, PA
10 Llanfair is a small development of 13 townhomes built in 1982.
- Location less than 10 minutes walk to Suburban Square is outstanding
- Children attend highly regarded Lower Merion Schools
- Units are fairly large at up to 3500 square feet
- Prices of units and price per square foot are a little above the median for Lower Merion, but the location and low taxes make these properties a very good value
- Overall, parking is above average in this development. You get 1 spot in the garage and there is a lot as well as street parking.
- The development is on the corner of Llanfair and Church Rds. Church Rd is fairly busy traffic-wise.
- There's no outdoor or green space other than a small patio
- Most units have basement laundry
- Suburban Square and Ardmore Train Station: 9 Minutes Walk
- Wynnewood Shopping Center, Whole Foods: 3 Minutes Drive
- Narberth Center, Playground, Movie Theater: 6 Minutes Drive
10 Llanfair Quick Facts
|Address: 10 Llanfair Rd, Ardmore, PA 19003
|Price Range (thousands): $450 - $550
|Bedrooms: 3 - 4
|Number of Twins: 0
|Number of Townhomes: 13
|Total Homes in Neighborhood / Subdivision: 13
|Unit Sq Footage Range: 1932 - 3519
|Type of Organization / Association: Condo
|Approximage HOA or Condo Fee Range per Month: $560 - $625
|Years Built Range: 1982
|Included Basic Services: Common Area Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
|Included Amenities: Water
|Parking Facilities: Garage, Lot
Search townhouses below!